If you are like most people you would probably answer, "Aspirin!" Aspirin is very commonly taken for headaches, toothaches, arthritis, and even fever.
Is pain good?
Pain serves to warn us that something isn't right. Pain is simply natures way of getting our attention.
Is aspirin dangerous?
Yes aspirin is dangerous. Aspirin is a drug. All drugs are poison. Have you ever read, "Contact poison control center immediately if accidental overdose?" Why would they say contact a poison control center if it wasn't in fact poison?
Why is Aspirin and others like it harmful?
Aspirin and ibuprofen (called NSAIDs or non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs) can damage the lining of the stomach. And because aspirin interferes with your blood's ability to clot, it can increase your risk of harmful bleeding.
If you are like most people you grew up taking Aspirin, Tylenol, etc.. for your headaches, pain, or fevers. You didn't know any better, right? Right! Now you do know better though and because you know it is a drug and unhealthy you have two choices.
Choice #1 - Continue to take drugs!
Choice #2 - Take herbs for medicine!
The wise person will choose #2!
Taking herbs for our medicine works because its what the body is designed to handle. The body is not made up of poison. Poison toxifies the body and stops its process of detoxification. Were all detoxing everyday, but that can get slowed down when we constantly bombard ourselves with poisons/toxins.
For Christians out there or people who believe in God.. think about this!
The Bible tells us that God made the herbs for the service (benefit) of man, Psalms 104:4; that the leaf of trees is for medicine, Ezekiel 47:12; and that the leaf is for the healing of the nations, Revelation 22:2. So if God has clearly instructed man on what should be used for healing (which are herbs), why are millions of people taking man-made drugs for healing? Now what does this say about man?
What natural herb or herbs can I take for pain?
1. White Willow Bark.
This pain-relieving plant contains the active ingredient, salicin, which converts to salicylic acid in your body. Salicylic acid is a natural medicine that has been used for centuries to relieve pain and inflammation from diseases, like arthritis, as well as injuries. Salicylic acid and the active ingredient in aspirin–acetylsalicylic acid–work in essentially the same way. However, all-natural salicylic acid doesn't cause stomach bleeding or the other known adverse effects of its synthetic equivalent. Though it may take a little longer for white willow to work, its pain-relieving effects may last longer.
2. Cherry extract is another all-natural pain reliever. Anthocyanins both give cherries their pretty hue and rid the body of pain and inflammation. Cherry extract helps shut down the enzymes that cause tissue inflammation in the first place, preventing and treating many kinds of pain, like arthritis and gout.
3. The natural pain reliever, Boswellic gum resin extract (from the Boswellia serrata tree), is a powerful anti-inflammatory and vascularsupporting herb. It relieves headaches by opening up the blood vessels that are constricting and causing the pain. This extract also blocks the formation of leukotrienes, other chemicals made in the body that cause inflammation and pain. Also, it is one of the rare treatments that decreases elastase, an inflammatory mediator found to be elevated in those with fibromyalgia.
4. Meadowsweet is more effective than aspirin for headaches.
So as you can see there are many natural herbs for pain! Thats not even including several foods which have anti-inflammatory properties which can help pain.
Whats the best way to take these natural medicines?
The best pain relief comes when people use these three our four herbs together. That's because pain and inflammation often create a "cascade" in the human body—a trickle of pain that builds to a stream joined by a surge of inflammation, thus combining forces, causing on-going and unrelenting misery. Research shows that the best way to halt this cascade is to use medicines that work synergistically to stop both pain and inflammation. The combined power of white willow, Meadowsweet, cherry extract, and Boswellia extract provide this synergistic relief.
What are some other ways to relieve pain?
Probably one of the best ways to relieve pain is to eat a anti-inflammatory diet that focuses on fruit, vegetables, nuts, seeds, superfoods, omega 3 fats, and olive oil. This would sometimes be referred to as the mediteranean diet. This is a very powerful strategy at attacking the root cause of mainy pain related problems.
- All of your commercial pharmaceutical drugs originally came from plants. After originally using real herbs in their medicines, drug companies got greedy (due to wanting to patent their products) and began making synthetic variations of real alkaline compounds that were derived from herbs.
- Drug companies would isolate the major alkaloid from a plant and use it in their drug. The major alkaloid is what gives an herb its major property or function. For example, THC in marijuana gives marijuana its function as a hallucinogen.
- All of your drugs or their major alkaloids came from herbs. Aspirin was derived from Aspirae (Meadowsweet); Marinol was derived from Marijuana. Birth Control was derived from Dioscegenin (Wild Yam Root). Morphine was (and still is) derived from Poppy. LSD was derived from Ergot. Digitalis was derived from Foxglove and Hellebore. Valium was derived Valerian Root. Caffeine was derived from Kola Nut. Cocaine was (and still is) derived from Coca leaf. Codeine was derived from Wild Cherry Bark. Quinine was derived from Magnolia Bark and Dogwood. Menthol was derived from Eucalyptus and Peppermint.
- Patients who need relief from acute or chronic pain, have many pain medicines available to them. While most are effective, none are completely safe—they all have side effects. Even over-the-counter (OTC) medications have significant side effects.
A good example is Tylenol® or acetaminophen. Though a common pain and fever reliever, taking 4,000 milligrams (eight 500 mg tablets) daily—the maximum dose—can cause serious, even fatal liver disease. In fact, acetaminophen overdose is one of the leading causes of liver failure in the United States. Acetaminophen should never be used by people who have existing liver disease, who consume more than a daily drink of alcohol, and should not be taken with aspirin or ibuprofen. Another real danger is that many combination products, such as sinus medications and sleep aids, contain acetaminophen, so many people are completely unaware of how much they are taking in a day.
There are many reasons, but some common reasons are:
1. Toxcitiy in the body! Thats why detoxing is very important. We will cover that in another blog.
2. Nutritional deficiencies! Many people eat processed foods and don't require the nourishment they need to feel there best.
3. Inflammatory diet! Many people eat the SAD(Standard American Diet) which is highly inflammatory(Pain).
4. You may have injured yourself and experience pain caused by an accident.
5. Can you think of others reasons why you experience pain?
How can I purchase these natural medicines?
You can purchase these natural medicines by simply clicking on any of the links below. You will be taken to the product and you may purchase.
I recommend that everyone has a bottle of at least one or two of these natural herbs in there kitchen cabinet to replace the DANGEROUS aspirin, tylenol, ibuprofen, etc..
This is a very simple and cheap thing to do that will make a huge difference in your health!
Below you can purchase all of these products which will help you with pain and without dangerous side effects. The only side effect of these plants is that it will help promote health!
Thanks so much everyone for reading this article! Please share, like, favorite, subscribe! ;-)